ICERM draws top scholars from around the world to
Providence to conduct research on topics at the interface of mathematics and
computation, work that can be applied to a broad range of business challenges,
including cryptography, cyber security, energy production and distribution,
finance, personalized medicine, search engines, and social networks.
ICERM has partnered with Google, IBM and Microsoft,
whose representatives serve on the Institute's Scientific Advisory Board. ICERM
will also actively work with regional, national and global companies to create
workshops, conferences, and unique research opportunities that are relevant to
Benefits to Sponsors
The Institute's Corporate Sponsorship program enables its
members to gain insight into cutting edge mathematical research, apply what
they learn from participation in ICERM programs to their own commercial
applications, support the training of a new generation of mathematical
scientists, enhance math education in a diverse community, and ultimately
remain competitive in an ever-changing market. In addition, sponsors:
- Gain direct access to young scientific talent;
- Give direct input into ICERM programs through co-sponsored lectures, workshops and conferences;
- Attain ability to more broadly mentor postdoctoral fellows;
- Support next-generation training;
- Participate in networking opportunities with ICERM's community of scientists;
- Build collaborations that enrich research or product development;
- Generate ideas for future ICERM programs;
- Receive public acknowledgement of support via ICERM's website and publications.
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP – $5,000
Membership is for sponsors who would like exposure to the research topics featured in ICERM's various long and short program workshops, as well as opportunities to interact with the
Institute's organizers, participants, students and postdocs.
Members at this level receive:
- The sponsor's name and logo on the ICERM website and newsletters;
- Invitation for two people to attend each of ICERM's workshops;
- Access to the a la carte menu;
- Invitation for two people to ICERM's annual industry networking and recruiting event (coming soon).
À La Carte Menu – Priced Per Event
- Sponsor a public lecture
- Sponsor a workshop/conference
- Create a named post-doctoral fellow
- Sponsor K-12 outreach series
- Sponsor a Diversity event
Click here to display a PDF listing ICERM's à la carte details.
Other Supported Activities
The Annual Membership fee also helps to fund:
- Travel scholarships for researchers and students to attend ICERM programs;
- Diversity program sponsorships;
- K-12 outreach efforts;
- Coffee and tea breaks that foster collaboration.
Contact Information: Organizations interested in becoming a Corporate Sponsor should contact:
We appreciate your continued support of ICERM.