2018 Mathematical Institues Open House
(January 10, 2018)
To be held in the San Diego Ballroom B located at the Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina Hotel in San Diego, CA, between 5:30pm and 7:30pm.
You are warmly invited to the Mathematical Institutes Open House reception at the 2018 Joint Mathematics Meeting.
Representatives of the sponsoring institutes will be on hand to tell you about some of their exciting upcoming plans for their mathematics programs. Come and check out all of the opportunities for you to participate in mathematical research activities and programs.
Please be our guest!
The Institutes’ Open House reception precedes the AMS Josiah Willard Gibbs Lecture by Cynthia Dwork, Harvard University at 8:30 pm.
- American Institute of Mathematics (AIM)
- Le Centre de recherches mathématiques (CRM)
- The Center for Discrete Mathematics and Theoretical Computer Science (DIMACS)
- Institute for Computational and Experimental Research in Mathematics (ICERM)
- Institute for Pure and Applied Mathematics (IPAM)
- The Mathematical Biosciences Institute(MBI)
- Mathematical Sciences Research Institute (MSRI)
- National Institute for Mathematical and Biological Synthesis (NIMBioS)
- Pacific Institute for the Mathematical Sciences (PIMS)
- The Simons Institute for the Theory of Computing (SIMONS)
- Statistical and Applied Mathematical Sciences Institute (SAMSI)